top of page

Helping Families Worldwide!

Here at Bel-Rose International, we provide a broad range of Childcare, Educational and Household Staff for our our families and single parents who seek the finest of staff for their children and home.

We cover London, Nottingham and the rest of the UK, as well as Europe, Eastern Europe, Russia, Africa, Middle East, Asia and the Caribbean...even further afield such as New Zealand, Australia and of course, America.

Need a member of staff with languages?

We are a British Nanny, Governess, Tutor and Household Staffing Agency based in the UK. So, if you require a quintessentially British or other Native English speaker - we can help. We represent candidates of all nationalities of which some are bilingual or even trilingual...and yes, occassionally, there will be one or two with more. Or, maybe a French, Italian, Chinese or Spanish native speaker? Whatever your requirements, we will work hard to source the perfect candidate for you.

We can supply the following staffing solutions for you and your family:

  • Nanny

  • Manny

  • Maternity Nanny

  • Governess

  • Governor

  • Qualified Teacher

  • Tutor

  • Housekeeper

  • Butler

  • Chef

  • Chauffeur

  • House Manager

We can provide additional staff on request from Estate Staff, PA's, Personal Trainers, Yacht Crew to Relocation Services (rental and sales) and more. Telephone us today on: +44 ( 0 ) 207 193 8343 or email us at: or formally register online: Client Registration Form


We have set the bar high and require all candidates to have a minimum of 5 years experience. This can include time spent obtaining your qualification or/and degree plus time within your industry, or where your skills can be transferred, for example, from teaching within a school setting to teaching within private residence. All candidates are interviewed in person where possible or via Skype.

References will be verified along with your qualifications with the relevant bodies and institutions.

You will require an Enhanced DBS for ALL roles or Police Check from your home country before we can place you. A First Aid certificate is essential when working with children.

Proof of Identity will be required: Passport | Driver's License if you have one | Proof of Address | National Insurance Number | Appropriate Visa with the Right to Work

You may email us your CV at: in the first instance if you wish. We will invite you for an interview providing our standards are met and get you to complete the registration process. Here is the link: Candidate Registration Form or, if you prefer to personally speak to a consultant, then please call us on: +44 ( 0 ) 207 193 8343 for an informal chat.

Please be sure to read our Terms and Conditions along with our Privacy Policy before contacting us and registering your details.


Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page